Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Maths Assessment.


Maths
WALT- use screencastify to record yourself for how confident you are in Maths.


These is how I solve fraction.


These term we have been doing our screencastify about how confident you are in Maths. I first record my decimal and the learning outcome and also my strategies and steps I use to solve the problem. I felt confident while I was solving problem because most of the question we already done solving them and understand how to solve them. Our learning outcome on refer to this topic which is decimal was that we are learning to add and subtract decimal and also understanding place value, learning this these skill will help us to solve bigger decimal number and also for the future when you were decided to be a like a work that related to Maths.
,
This is how I solve decimal Problem.

What I found challenging was to finish up work so it won't makes in trouble because if I didn't focus and I  kept talking I would get in trouble, if you focus and try to make your work done people will be proud of you because your doing the right thing. This Task is testing our mind from  what we've been during this year.


And these is how I solve decimal Problem 

Please leave a comments ..

No comments:

Post a Comment