Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Athletic Reflection.

Athletic Reflection.

WALT: Write a reflection about what we did!

Hello and welcome to my blog and today we have to reflect about how Athletes go and how does it feel on that day. On Friday the sixteenth of November our school has lot of fun because that day our school has a Athletic day. On that day the day we have to focus on our game. This event happen in our school which is Tamaki Primary School field. I would like to say thank you to all the teacher who create lot of incredible things for this day and play some music for and that teacher is Caleb.


The game that  enjoy during the Field event was Discuss and shot put the reason why because this game when we had a practise on the other day I feel like this game is so difficult and boring the reason why is difficult because I can't hold the ball still and being serious because this ball is too heavy and the discus ball is not look like a ball and it's actually the same as the shot up balland difference holding and difference throwing. The discus ball you hold it like this you put your hand under the discus ball and hold the ball on the side and you put your hand by your leg and try to make a space then you turn you body and throw. But the shot put is difference from the first one because shot put ball you put the ball by your ear and point your hand straight and twist your body and the hand with the ball so that the leg you should move back and then you throw it .

What I enjoy was racing and the reason why I enjoy it because I try my best to do it and put all my strength in to it and also the other thing I enjoy was that Kensington was putting a lot of effort when he was racing on that day. What I found challenging was that putting a lot effort for what you done you will do it well and great. When we do the Athletic I was trying to showed the school values for being a good girl and also showing school will make your house a lot of point. I also showed the school values by picking up the rubbish and encourage my team when we the racing start. The reason why we need to do the Athletic so that we can have a protection for our body and also Athletic I think that Athletic is the event that make us happy and show how hard your are and how more energy you have for this event coming up. One thing that I don't like it but not really don't like was that we failed but I'm good but not only we lost but we still have happiness.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Here is the starting line get ready !!!!!!"

Here are some video about out chant.

It will take you to the side that all the chant  that all the houses had .


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
πŸ†πŸ†Feel free to comment and have a nice day......πŸ†πŸ†












No comments:

Post a Comment