Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Tokelauen language week


WALT ; learn how to speak Tokelau and learn something from the               Tokelau history .
Today i blog about .........
                                    Tokelau language.

Image result for tokelau flagThis week we're going t celebrate Tokelauan  week probably it's not this week it was the last week . Anyways when we were talking about the facts and some interest are in the language of Tokelau . So but first here are some greeting word in Tokelau lets see.

Here is my video of how I pronounce word in Tokelau and how I've learn how to speak Tokelau 

My screencastify at home 
And here is my another recording about how we call part of the body in male and female . 
Another record about the days of the week 

But I'm sorry that I didn't finish recording myself on the screencastify . I feel sorry that some of my recording I record it at home I'm sorry . Any ways I had something interesting in mind when we were celebrating Tokelauan language and it was our dance I like my class because how they so fast about the song and also the action . That why I thanks to Lidya for this amazing dance and amazing action she is so great and so helpful to our teacher of how we're going to  make an action and the song for our class well thank you Lidya .

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT !!
AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME >>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment