Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Maths

Maths 
WALT;Solve decimal. 

Image result for how to add decimalToday we had a work about Maths and its about solving decimal.What I know about solving these blog is making sure you solve the decimal wright and how to add or subtract decimal. When we were doing our Maths my friend Carra was stuck on something then I told her what she stuck on then me and my friend Coralee decided to work together and sovle the problem has been ask from Carra.


What I found challenging of work together is to make things easy and make sure that the people your try to make it understand is understanding of what you explain. And also we were showing school values of working together.What I enjoy is when my I feel sad because my work sheet paper was stole by someone well I was trying to look for it but I couldn't find it so I work with Coralee and tell her what happen . Then we work together .
Well I'm going to explain you how  work on my other work.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hope you enjoy....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See you next time .
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment