Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Maths

WALT : understand place value .
                       :Add, subtract and read decimal .

Today's blog is about .......
👍👍Reflection about 👍👍 

Today I'm going to reflect about what we do in Maths this week . On the first day we did a Maths we were being working on our sheet paper that my teacher give to us when we first learn or convert about decimal . Then the other day we do Maths  it was our quiz day I didn't know that today is our quiz day ,I mean that day when we do the quiz .I had a something interesting when we do the quiz and it was solving decimal because there are some problem number comes like this ( 12.34 + 453.9 ) that is not the number that comes in the quiz but that is just an example for  how the number look like ,and do you know that when you solve a decimal number like that and you solve it without a decimal point you work it like this ⮞
  • 12.34 + 453.9
  • 1234 + 4539     ( forget about the point .) 
  • = 5803 ( but this is not the real answer , but first you have to put back the point .)
  • 5803. ( the point is behind the 3 , so you can have your way behind the 5 ) 
  • Answer  ⮞ 5.803 . 
  • The reason why I pull the decimal point behind the five because you have to count how many number are at the back of a decimal point, now we know that their are three digit number are at the back of the decimal point in the two decimal numbers then you move the point to the  left side of a number (←)  .  If you do it then you know the answer and that all you going to do .



mean girls thats really interesting GIFWhat I found challenging about our Maths quiz is that reminds me with these strategies because this is the another strategy that my teacher in Samoan educator us when I was their in Samoan   . What I enjoy about this  because when I was dong the test I was day dreaming on my family at Samoan and when I was thinking about my family at Samoan I was also thinking about my school and that reminds me of  something that my teacher in Samoan taught us . So that is how I do the test  , 

I was surprise for what I've learn .
👉👉
Hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment 👉👉

No comments:

Post a Comment