Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Maths

WALT;convert decimal in difference operation .

Today's blog is about ...............
Converting decimal . 

Image result for Maths about decimalOn Friday we had a Maths and it's about solving decimal .When we were doing Maths my friends were stuck in other question that I didn't up to .I decided to help them while Ms Komor was having a test . What I don't like about this lesson is that yesterday I have to work with Kelly when we came from the library then someone stole my paper has I was looking for my sheet paper I saw a paper on the table I was try to look for my paper then I decided to work on the sheet that that person lost it .

What I found challenging is that I use the long way to do my work either than working on the algorithm way . What I enjoy was helping each other will e the best thing to do . Well here are some question I like to answer .
What is 43.8 + 54.6 ?
Image result for Maths about decimalWell sit back and I will explain you what I did .

  • . 8 + .6 = 1.4
  • 43+54 =97
  • 97 + 1.4= 98.4
  • =98.4
  • Well I hope you understand .
<><><><>><>><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>

I hope you enjoy reading my blog .

See you next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment