Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Predator free

WALT; Have a opinion .

Today's blog is about.......

Nature watcher .
Image result for catsToday we had a visitor and her name is Ms. Treena . She taught us if the digital world lesson . Our lesson is if you agree or disagree about the statement and here is the statement .Well we saw lots of comment of why we agree and disagree about the statement .The statement is about animals who eat other animals and those animals who eat other animals were  Predator Free The meaning of this word in my own word is animals who found the own food for survive .

Image result for horse
Image result for powelliphanta


What I found challenging was my first time doing this and I've learn something really important . Here is my feedback for the statement I agree  for animals who hunted animals who spread disease .For example ,powelliphanta snail they spread parasitic diseases ,parasitic diseases is a disease that affect humans. I disagree because I think we don't have to respect animals because animals don't relate to us.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><<<><>><><>><><><><
HOPE YOU ENJOY ?!?! 

SEE YOU NEXT TIME . 

No comments:

Post a Comment