Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Technology-Graphics.

Isometric 

WALT; Isometric Optical Illusion.

bored the simpsons GIFToday we had a technology because it's Thursday. Today is the difference learning and difference feelings. Today we've been for Isometric. When we get their for technology we ask our teacher Ms Ferguson trying to explain then we were trying listen and understand. So these is what we've been learning for . Ms Ferguson take over a piece of paper with a lot of line in it and then we figure t out what it is for then she explain it what is it. While she explain we were trying to think for what she said.


This is my work .
What I know about this is that Isometric is something that look like a line that cross all over the place on the piece of paper and that create any kind of shape like hexagon, heptagon, decagon and much more.What I found challenging of doing this is that create a cube but not only cube there are and lot kind of shape you can find on that line. What I enjoy at Technology is that people were participate of how they do their work and also try their best to do their work. What I like the most is that I work really hard to do my work and have some fun.









<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hope you enjoy ?!?!..

No comments:

Post a Comment