Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Maths .


WALT ; solve decimal by using addition and subtraction . 

Today's blog is about.......

Decimal

Image result for ways to add decimal in long addition
This is my way .
Yesterday we had a Maths lesson in it's about converting decimal. Well yesterday when we had Maths their are some visitor coming in to our school . So I was so lucky because on that day me and my group present in front of the half of our class  . My group were Coralee , Carra , Akanesi and me .What I know about this lesson is that I learn was the other way to  solve decimal because I only got one way but the visitor don't understand it so I decided to to do the way so they can understand what we've done.What I found challenging about how we work was my first time stand in front of the class but not only the class but the visitor and have fun when we do a Maths .
Image result for plus decimal\\


Another thing when we did Maths was when we were finish presenting then we went on the next door and Ms Aireen gave us some sheet and to work on because the other group is going to have a lesson with Ms Komor  . While we had to work on our Maths on our netbook , Ms Aireen print a Maths sheet paper for this time when the other group was having a lesson . While we worked on our Maths sheet I didn't didn't do my work on the way which is my way but when I learn the other way I decided to use that way . What I found challenging that try on the other way will make it many ways to solve the problem .


Image result for decimals

 <><>HOPE YOU ENJOY <><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
SEE YOU NEXT TIME ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment