Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

What is Console

Technological word.
WALT; find or own piece of technology and search for some information .

Image result for ConsoleYesterday we were working on our Inquiry. This is my first time working with difference people which is Kensington and Aletheia .Well we choose console for our technology .When I first work with them I feel like I know how to work has a team .Well what mean is that when the first time I started I feel not good I stuck on the other question my friend Kensington help me also Aletheia . 


Image result for Console
What I found challenging is that I learn how to work as a team . But about the Topic is that I've learn what is the first console came in to our country which is brown box . Here is our work and we already complete  it . Click here and it will take you to our work .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
HOPE YOU ENJOY
SEE YOU NEXT TIME >

No comments:

Post a Comment