Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Maths for this week.

WALT- have a think about how much knowledge you have to complete the task.

Maths Assessment

Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog. This week the Kia Manawanui syndicate has been working so hard this week doing this Assessment Task but we were trying to make it done. What I know about this Task was to making sure we done it to the right time that our teacher would expect us to finish on. 

Image result for don't give up
What I found challenging of doing this work was that if you still put what the teacher taught you while we had work that the brain you will give it out when this Assessment began. And also you have to focus because this Assessment we finish buy the end of this year but we almost finish school for this year.  What I know was that solving fraction, decimal and division is not easy but if you try your best you will do it. 

Image result for maths assessment


But I'm sorry I haven't finish my work I have no picture of myself refer to this blog..

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy. And don't forget to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment