Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Manaiakalni Film Festival .

Manaiakalani Film Festival 


Today we were just came back from Sylvia Park and now we're Reflecting about what you learn from difference filming that difference school. When we were in the class our teacher which is Ms Komor split us to get our buddies so that teacher can make their work easier . For me I've got two buddies difference from other student . When we first get there I was so keeping my eyes to my buddies because if I left them I'm getting in trouble. The movie that I like when we were at the movie was a room 1's movie because they show every school values in the way they make a movie about it and also I like there song and there active . 
Image result for manaiakalani film festival
What I found challenging about was all the difference Film were so interesting to everybody . What I like during the film that I like how each presenter got a really good confident to present in front of some school including us . The other thing I like was my buddies because when I was picking a buddy I just go straight to the girl who looking straight at me and Ms Komor picked my another buddy for me . I thought that my buddies will be great . I want to say thank you to my buddies for respecting for what I say and showing good behaviour when we were at the movie  .  
Image result for manaiakalani
I HOPE YOU ENJOY ?!?! 
SEE YOU NEXT TIME > 

No comments:

Post a Comment