Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Life Education.

Life Education

WALT- learn difference part of your body and see why part of the body are important .
Image result for life education trust
This week we had been working on the Life education. It was so fun and so important to all of us because some of us don't know the meaning why Life education do this.  The important why Life education was to make sure your life is healthy. Well my understanding about part of your body is not too good but when I study or go to the Life education company actually is not a company but I don't know what it call, anyways when I first study at the Life education I learn new thing that I didn't know before.Here are some new things that I've know when I was their, What I know now that I didn't know before was that our stomach is on the left of the upper abdomen, also I learn much more than I thought which the vertebrate behind your back when someone x-ray you can see a straight length behind your back that go straight all the way to the end. 

Related image
These is the where the liver located in your body.                   
Also the other thing I've learned was that liver is sorting all your food that you eat for the day not only that liver is also another important part of your not only sorting   food also it can help or to make sure that your body is okay and take unhealthy food out of your body. My last thing that come up to my mind was brain the brain is also an another important part of your body that when you know something the brain can make connect together so you can know better than you know before, also the brain can also tells you what to do isn't that crazy I know too but when the teacher told us that when your brain taught us what to do I understand that time. 

Image result for The brain connecting together
These is an example of a brain trying to connect together .
What I found challenging about these lessin what that learning new thing will improve your learning and I didn't know that the brain told the body what to do, and I know that liver can  sort thing out like food we eat.  That's not all of it but that's just a all so that I can't fit in my blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!!
Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment