Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Astria – Countdown to Impact

WALT- an important game to help with your learning about an Opinion.



Astria Countdown to impact

Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog well this blog can explain you or help you with more learning and more knowledge. Do you know my first blog about for today is about your evidence or your agreement and disagreement, and that just an example of how we play the game and how you answer the question that has been ask. Now your in the game you have to answer the question buy using your knowledge from what your learn about M and M's, so that is just an example.
Here are the great council
I've got some information about someone from other school has recently blog about how Astria Game is not important. I thought that they meant because is difficult. But that's not it so my evidence in their opinion is Bias or your very disagree about that person's information. The reason why I said it was Bias because I compare this Opinion and what I saw in the game. The main important thing in the game was saving the planet from the Asteroid and also save the people. So that person from the other school just said his/her Opinion and that really great because She/he thinking on it own.

Well it's too difficult to choose do you agree or disagree about the other person Opinion. When you heard their Opinion you change your mind a connect to that person Opinion on that time on you only just think about one side that that person just told you but you have to compare it for what you're thinking with. So that person just read the other side but not all of it what I mean is that people just said what they know or their Opinion but not all the side of what you think it is. Me and my buddy Patience we had to work together to answer the question and we learn about the question. I know that Patience has to think about two side which is great because when you think of one side it make your brain confuse, But our scale of being a great team is 5/5 means five over five. I think when I play the game again I will try my best to do it and making sure that makes me understand of what you're saying.
Related image
This is the Asteroid that almost hit the planet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment.

Hop you enjoy it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment