Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Technology

WALT;list shape and how many side do they had and also list example of  of something that has the same with that shape and same size 

Today's blog is about ...... 
✍✍Technology ✍✍ 

Image result for hexagon
Image result for heptagonToday I start my day at technology and here what I did on my first start in this day. Today when I arrive at class all the classmate were already there ready for technology . When I arrive I saw someone already did something good for me and it was taking care of the for me and I like to say thank you to that person and you know who you are.Anyways when we get on the bus we were chat to our mate and when we get there we all split up in our group .




Image result for decagonal When we first there at the graphic room we all go where ever we wanted to sit. Then when our teacher name Karen show us what we're going to do. As we had a discussion I think about a something and it was about like Maths is same as Graphic about difference shape  . Here is what I've learn .




Image result for pentagon
    Image result for octagon
  • 1 (shape has only one side) = circle .
  • 2 (shape only two sides ) = 
  • 3 (shape only three sides )=triangle 
  • 4(shape only four sides ) =square ,rectangle , cube .
  • 5(shape only 5 sides ) = Pentagon 
  • 6 ( shape only 6 sides ) =hexagon
  • 7( shape only 7 sides ) = heptagon .
  • 8(shape only 8 sides ) = Octagon 
  • 9(shape only 9 sides ) = Nonagon
  • 10 ( shape only 10 sides ) = decagon  
Image result for nonagon
What I found challenging was found out how many sides and some shape that I don't know that I know now . The easy to know the side was the months do you know that all of the begging of this shape also start with the begging of the month . Well hope you enjoy .






<><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading my blog for this day .

Don't forget to comment ?!?
<See you next time> 

No comments:

Post a Comment