Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Persuasive and argument

Forming Opinion.
WALA - The important of forming a Opinion /having belief.

Image result for Persuasive
Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog. Today we learnt to how we could show debate and having different types of opinions. When we had a discussion I feel like people were getting confidence of what our teacher has been ask. During this task I feel like I'm getting better by against people from their opinion. 

The first opinion that our class has been arguing for was, Student should compulsory learn Te Reo> I think I agree with the statement because your in New Zealand and the National language of New Zealand is Maori and also is not fair if your from the other country and Maori people visit to your country and they didn't want to learn your National language well that will be not good to your country that why we need to learn Te Reo language and also that why I agree.

My another statement, Animals should not be kept in zoos? I think I disagree with the statement cause if animals not in the zoo well they will eat us obviously only if they bite and also do you know if their are animals that are Predator they could also eat other animals that can not fit on the zoo that kind of animals that are predator.

What I found challenging was that arguing with other people will help us for the future when for example if you a fight about someone that going to a jail and also if you're a lawyer. What I enjoy when Kaleb was arguing with his own opinion but all of us disagree of what his saying everyone was ignore him but I like how he arguing with his Opinion But the statement was about student should allowed to drive car in age of 10 But he agree.

Thank you.

Don't forget to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment