Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

Turning old into new.

Turning something into new.

WALT- Use analysing skill to identify key ideas in the text

Image result for turning old into newKia ora and here is my blog for this last week in school and this year. Last week we change the title of the reading ,and the title is Turning old into new. We have been learning so hard to finish up our work for this term before the end of this year. While we do this I was the one who was working on the definition and the example of the task. Here's the Task  all of our class has been working on the slide 10, 11 & 13 . So I decided to work with Akih and she pick me to work on the slide 10 then I try my best to work of how she said.


What I found challenging was that being focus on the task that has been given you will finish early. I learn that renewable is like changing a recycle into new. and nonrenewable was something that can be renewable but can't renewable again.

I wish you enjoy.
Feel free to comment if you have any question.  

No comments:

Post a Comment