Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Reading Task.

Reading 

WALT- read the Task and find meaning of words that has been ask and also answer the following question.

Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog. Today we were doing Reading task and the Reading task is about Technological world we. This term our focus on Reading was Technological world I pretty sure I blog about before not only Reading but also Inquiry. While we do this Task it difficult to do it because I'm kind of stuck because there some other words and question that I don't understand luckily my friends Coralee and Akih also their for me and also that they explain what we're doing I was still stuck on something but that's fine if I were that kind of person that can understand of what their saying I'll never stuck. This week we're only focus of how can we work faster so that we can finish it before the holidays and also the end of this year. In reading we have lot of things that we've been talking about that can related to the Topic that has been ask .


We haven't finished yet but we were now finish the slide 5.

What I found challenging was that there are many  sort of animals in New Zealand such has Kiwi bird, Hector dolphins, Lesser short-tailed Bat and so much more. This skill will help us when we grow up.

Please leave a comments...



No comments:

Post a Comment