Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Blog for 2018.


Blog for 2018
WALT; Reflect about 2018.

Half of the year I came to a school named Tamaki Primary, in Tamaki Primary i was part of the Kia Manawanui Syndicate. The three words that I can describe was working together, being part of the team and love. I was achieve on the goal Maths, cause Maths has the most easiest subject that I know. In learning my favourite subject was Maths I was working so hard to understand how to solve problem and answering question. This year I discover how to work together has a team and being responsibility in this year. I learn how to be part of a team and being helpful and work together.




 I really enjoy when we have a trip to go too and also when we do P.E but I like trip the most. The fun trip I go to was Parakai Spring cause other trip is about learning and this trip is about spending the last year for the year 8. I also saw how team work they've done while we went on our trip. In this half year I've got lot of friends while we the year has been on and the most people that I always spend time with was Kensington, Akih, Coralee and Carra, cause they're my real best friend. The biggest Positive in my life was working together has a nice time. 


The reason why I always talk about working together has a Team was that these year is all about team. That why I mention this word over and over again. 

Feel free to comment if you have any question.

No comments:

Post a Comment