Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Freestyle Writing.

Freestyle Writing 

WALT- Freestyle write about an image.

Today our teacher Ms Komor asked us to write a story about picture. This is what I wrote. 

The wind rushed through her hair as she descended the mountain at the great speed. For most children this would be an exhilarating , even terrifying experience , but for Lucy it was just an ordinary journey to school.

She's a lovely girl always swing on the Zip-wire , she’s not scared on anything. She’s a lucky girl that she can not scared in anything cause her friends really scare of how where her house is but for Lucy is like a piece of cake that she’s not even scare.

Her house was on the mountain it’s too far from the school. People keep saying that walking on her home is too far but it’s not too far for her cause she just swing on her Zip-wire and get their very soon.
Thank you .

I know is not finish but I try my best to write a story. What I found challenging was that when we had it time to share your story I feel scare because my story is not make sense but my teacher make me feel better , if you have something to say you have to share it with all your class and they will help has a team.

Tell me what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment