Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

Ako

Today's blog is about .....................

πŸ€”πŸ€”Ako πŸ€”πŸ€”
Image result for learning


I blog about Ako because I'm reflecting my learning on this term . Ako means leaning , I'm just thinking of when I first here at Tamaki primary school and what I did in this whole term and also  remind me of how my teacher teach me . When I'm thinking I thought that my teacher in Samoan were teaching me when I was at Samoan.When I first here at this school I thought that this school is not too great and too good but when it was just a little bit long that is the time I thought the school is more awesome than staying home . When I thought to stay home my feelings were not good because it's boring staying home and doing nothing even i'm sick I feel boring and it great going to school.
I learn much and much more on my new school not only friends but it was how I use netbook and how I can talk to student in my class. It's good to learn new things at school because my parents also told what I've learnt to school all days .............

I love learning.......

Image result for tamaki primary school doing work

Hope you enjoy

Don't forget to comment back it'd free to comment .............................

No comments:

Post a Comment