Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Fa'afiu - technology

                                       Today's blog is about ...........                                                                  TECHNOLOGY
Image result for white plasticine
Today is our third day of technology at Tamaki college .We had lots of fun because we switch  group so for me I was in cooking but for now on I'm in Graphics .So today we had a technology and what we were looking for was mobile stand .I did a bridge stand but I did with the Plasticine but sorry my technology teacher didn't share it to me .But I did three kind of mobile stand first I did bridge stand with the Plasticine second  a hot-dog stand that's mean a food stand ,and the third one was like a the thing that the back of a the phone sorry but I don't how to tell .


Image result for white plasticineWhat I found challenging was how to make a stand phone with the Plasticine .Plasticine is not the same as other kind of clay because Plasticine is hard when you first touch it ,like when you touch it it hard to make anything because it's hard ,so the first thing you must do is to make it soft with your hands .When it's soft you can do what ever you want .What I don't like it it's when we were making the Plasticine soft it's taking to long and also it's makes my hand weak ,like not really weak .So what I enjoy was how to make a stand phone with the Plasticine because it's now soft and it was already soft ,so just build a stand mobile .Hope you enjoy my technology .

                            THANK YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment