Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Maths

 

            WALT;  Convert whole number  & decimal 

                                      Decimal 

We had a Maths last week and solving decimal and whole number . So our maths is getting harder and harder .So this maths we almost on decimal .We had a visitor that visit us when we were doing our Maths ,well I'm not sure about the name but his a man .So when we had Maths, I didn't feel good because I thought it's kind of boring, but when it's finish I learn something new from this activity .My friend support me but I thought Maths was the boring subject ,but then when some group were present I've learn something from it . It was solving decimal and whole number .Sometimes when we were not understand something, we just said "I hate it ". But that's not it , we have to go when it's hard just go you will know soon ,but don't forget your a knowledge seeker and you are searching for a knowledge .


butters stotch kid GIF by South Park
What I found challenging was how you converting whole number and decimal. What I said that converting whole number  and decimal because I didn't know how to solve it but at the end I know and also, I remember what my teacher at Samoan tough me how to do it . So that why I answer the last part of the question .What I enjoy was you understand where you put the point (decimal point) .I know how to solve decimal number ,and I know where to the point when I'm solving the problem . At the end my friends were confuse ,but that time I was already know how to the problem .So I was trying to make them feel confident ,now on they were really confident .
                                       
                                                           
                         THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment