Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Boxing

                                                                   BOXING


 Today is our last day for boxing and I hope boxing was making you good and great .I had a exciting day in our boxing with our coach Pats.I like boxing because its fun and also its make us feel like if we grow up we will be in boxing and it will make us popular and make our family will raise us .And I don't wanted to be in boxing because it will make us die to and also it also it was a hard game . And the sad thing that this is our last day on our boxing. What I found challenging was that never give up and always be ready. We also had six(6) session ,and this is what it is .So first we learn jap-jap ,then jap-jap-cross . and all the other thing that I can't tell.


Thank you..........Hope you                                                          enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment