Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Farewell blog

                    Today's blog is about ........
Farewell 


Image result for i'm cryingImage result for Miss Fepuleai in Tamaki primary schoolToday we had a busy day only doing things for Miss Fepule'ai .I't was the sad thing because she never let us down .When we  were having a busy time to make make my teacher Fepuleai really really special .Only that I just came from Samoan ,when I first here I can't explain my feelings in front of her .I like Miss Fepuleai because she's kind and good altitude, when we do our Maths she can make the student understand easy . I hope you will enjoy the school that you're going to now . When I first here I wasn't know your a good teacher and also I didn't know you had tough Samoan student , and know you know the difference between Samoan and New Zealand .Today is the day that surprise me of what you've done, like you re now leaving ,and I don't want to ,because your the best teacher that makes us feel better and sweet . But now your are gonna say goodbye .


Be careful Miss Fepule'ai 
I'll miss you . 
Image result for emoji of waving hand in sad
EASY TO SAY HI AND IT HARD TO SAY GOODBYE....
GOODBYE MRS FEPULE'AI

No comments:

Post a Comment