Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Faafiu's family

          MY FAMILY.

My name is Fa'afiu .I’ve got a big family ,Include my father’s side and also my mother’s side.  But for me I close to my father side.We all close to my father’s side ,because we all name to the name of our father’s side .I’ve got three brother and one sister ,and we had a sad news of our life that my parents separate us , my sister Rosa was now adopted by the sister of our dad .When my mother was here at home I’m came from school and saw my mother’s tears and I guess why ,but I was looking for my sister ,but it’s was sad that are now separate for the rest of my life I won’t tell her that she is my sister . And anyways I’m happy now that I’m
trying to forget it . But now we had only five siblings and my parents .When we came from Samoa I can’t forget my Grandad Uesile his a good father I’ve ever love .I miss my grandpa very very much .And I was praying to God that if I can see my grandpa again .And I thought to myself the life is not easy . All I wanted is to see them again and I’m sure it will work ,it will work ,will work .



I know that the living God will lead me there in Samoa
I hope you enjoy how sad I was wright now ..





HOPE YOU
ENJOY      AND

THANK YOU ……………




No comments:

Post a Comment