Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

Last day of this term


  Today I will blog about......

πŸ˜’πŸ‘My last day at school.πŸ‘πŸ˜’

Image result for happyImage result for sad GoodbyeMy last day at school  .Today is my last at school because we are looking forwards to the other term and the other term will be last term of this year . I like it and I don't like it too ,what I like it is that we're going to rest and we will have a free sleep too,and what I don't like it is that my friends and I will gonna miss each other and also I will miss many more thing that I do in school specially me and my friends ,because my friend is the thing that make me fun at school but if this year will end my happy will gone because my best friend Akih will gone to the other school but not Tamaki college.


Image result for Michelle Fepuleai childrenImage result for Michelle FepuleaiMy last day at school for this term it was sad day with all the student and all the teacher because on Friday we had a resignation with Miss Fepuleai because she's leaving the school and go to the other school at Nga iwi primary school .We will miss you because your a good and a great teacher I've ever met .When I first here on these school I didn't know you're a good teacher but when I first heard your name in that time I know your a Samoan but we're gonna miss you .

HAVE A GOOD JOURNEY AND BE SAFE...........

HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW SCHOOL AND YOUR NEW JOB AT NGA IWI PRIMARY SCHOOL....

πŸ˜”FEPUEAI I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA ROCK THAT SCHOOLπŸ˜”............
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

No comments:

Post a Comment