Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

OUR PRODUCTION

             WALT; know what natural disaster that happen in                                        Pacific Island  

                                                 Production 
Image result for Tsunami that has happened in Samoa

This week we were so busy doing our production ,because were going to perform our production in the Ako evening . This production is about natural disaster that happen in the Pacific island like Samoan, Fiji ,Cook Island,Niue ,Tonga and also New Zealand.So I'm in Samoan group because I'm a Samoan .We did a script and were're ready to  have a rehearsal on Monday .I'm scared and shy because I'm scared and shy to perform in front of all the student ,but I try and try. When we had a rehearsal only my group and the Fijian group were performing , but I didn't feel shy because when we were performing it was fun and cool . Our script was fun to everybody and also our teacher .



climate change animation GIF

So our group script it's about the tsunami that happen in Samoan 2009. Samoan group and Fijian group we did performed on last Friday ,and I thought it's what unfair because we always perform but none else , but it's not it's just my thought but it not .So what I found challenging was the natural disaster that happen in Samoan .I wasn't there during the natural disaster ,because that time I was only three(3) years of age  . So I don't know what happen all I know that my family was survive . What I enjoy was our greeting dance ,because some of our group were not Samoan but they were trying to dance Samoan dance ,only that is hard to do Samoan dance but they were trying to do it .There is nothing that I don't like it .It was all set up ,but there are no worried .


                          THANK YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment