Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Duffy Assembly

Today's blog is about ...............
Duffy Assembly .
Image result for michel mulipolaToday is a very interesting day because we had assembly. This time our assembly is a duffy assembly. We had a visitor that came in our school. His name is Michel Mulipola and his the same culture as mine which is Samoan. When he started talking to us all I learnt was that reading is another important subject in your learning ,and reading can improve your knowledge .


Image result for michel mulipola
What I found challenging that never give up when you stuck please never give up.
What he like that he like reading , drawing  and also hangout with famous guy like John Cena, Dwayne Johnson and some people that I don't know. I know that Michel Mulipola was also a famous guy.I wish to be a famous guy like him.Lastly I heard what he said, It's like some important thing I've learn .He said "Don't forget where you from ".Like me I can't forget where I from .Only that I miss my family at Samoan because that where I born and where I grow with .Thank you hope you enjoy.....

Image result for michel mulipola hangout with famous guy#
Image result for michel mulipola hangout with famous guy#

No comments:

Post a Comment