Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Technology




                                   Today's blog is about ...............

Technology 
Image result for tinkercad
Image result for tinkercadToday is our last technology for this term .It was sad that this was the last day of technology but this is the sad day of my technology . I did something wrong but it was too late to do it so I just playing something like doing my blog and finish up my work .So I tell my friends how my technology was ,and they said " Be careful on this time " .I was thinking for what my friends told me and I thought they were right .It was incredible when we go to the technology .





Image result for tinkercadWhat I found challenging ,or what I found challenging of doing nothing was how I make mistake and this tell me that I didn't listen what the teacher said .I like Graphics because it kind of fun and it nice because I thought sometimes we were just playing but doing nothing ,and that was I thought but it was wrong the main thing for graphics was our teacher will show us some stuff and she told us how to do it too.My teacher is a girl and her name was Karen I didn't know her last name but only her first name .So have a look and see my teacher ,
Image result for teacher of Tamaki college in 2018 name Karen
I LIKE TECHNOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment