Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Faafiu-Writing

                   WALT: Poetry about natural disaster 

                                                  CYCLONE 

Image result for cycloneThis term in Science and social study we're focus on natural disaster ,but the social study the topic we've been working on was how natural disaster affected the people . So our poetry writing we can choose what natural disaster that you want .For me I did cyclone at my last sentences my poem will be link there . I know it's hard to do it but I try my best but "Yeah I did it" .Doing this poem, I but all my thought together and I try to do it so it will make sense .


Image result for cycloneI am now finish my Poem and I thanks Akih for helping me doing my poem because I'm not really good at English but I thanks my best friend for helping me .So I change the title of my story because it look weird of doing only cyclone so I change it with Awakening Wind ,is that great ? .So look here or click here to look at my poem and  I was recording myself too ,so that make my poem very pretty and great .So click screencastify to see how I read my poem for expression .
                                                 
                                              HOPE YOU ENJOY
                                   
                                       😊😌THANK YOU !!!!!!!!😍😍😍

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Fa'afiu,
    I really liked your blog and I am glad you have that type of mindset when it comes to writing, "I tried my best!" I liked how you thanked Akih in your blog to show her your thankful of her helping you!

    To improve I think you could maybe add photos and also make sure your sentences make sense!

    Ka Pai!
    - Lydia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete