Pages

Monday, October 1, 2018

Work with Kelly

                      Today's blog is about .......

Work with Kelly 

Image result for Maths work at  schoolwork when student working
This term we always had came down to the library because we always had work to do .So this term Kelly always wanted me because of reading and Maths . It  was fun and great and she also teach me of things that I don't know. For me my first day with Kelly that Kelly told some student get me down to the library and I was thought that I'm getting i trouble ,but then I was wrong Kelly said that I'm joining in step web and some other stuff that Kelly told me when I was there .



Students doing math work in classroom - Stock PhotoWhat I found challenging when I first work with Kelly I've learn something new from it I've learn how to work the fraction and how I've been learn my attitude of how I had to respect and she learn me the school values like Whanaungatanga ,Rangimarie , Tukumarie, Manaakitanga and also she been learn me with Ako .I like to work with Kelly because when ever we said she never said no unless Miss Komor and Miss Aireen said a instruction then Kelly never disobey our teacher . Another thing that I like Kelly she like to hold her patience and I like it ,that not the only thing I like Kelly there are many and many of it but I can't                                                                  explain my filling for you Kelly .


👍"KELLY YEAH YOUR'E THE BEST"👍

No comments:

Post a Comment