Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Technology- Tinker-cad

Image result for character mobile stand made by tinkercadWALT: Search for character mobile stand and think about how you can make that mobile stand in the tinker-cad

Today's blog is about ...........
Technology

Image result for character mobile stand made by tinkercad Today is our another day for technology and we are in the same group from the first time I told you in my other blog you can search on my blog then you can read and know something from it . My group is Graphics it kind of boring because it's only creating thing on the tinker-cad but it's kind of fun because I don't wanted to hurt someone's feelings . Now on let go back to our technology  ,what I've learn from technology was how to make thing has a whole because on the first time when we first start and we learn how to make things as a whole I didn't do it because I was busy doing my tinker-cad and that tells me that wright now I need to learn from my mistake . Another thing I've learn was my first time on tinker-cad because the first time I first try on the tinker-cad but theirs something happen because I wasn't listening but now I learn from my mistake again. 

Image result for character mobile stand made by tinkercadWhat I found challenging about the technology was how to make a stand phone in by creating with tinker-cad and it was great . The reason why these thing is challenging because I never use tinker-cad with my whole life but now I get it how to use it and how to create a mobile stand on the tinker-cad. Here are some step you need to use to make things whole ........



Image result for character mobile stand made by tinkercad
  • First -  You picked a shape you liked or a character you like then composed
  • Second  - Then do you know the right side of the shape that changed the colour ,so that  side you can see the hole writing down the the hole shape .
  • Third - When you found the word hole then click it and you can see your shape is changed into a hole .
  • Fourth - Then group  the not hole shape and a hole shape then look above and and you can find and arrow it's look like and arrow but it's not a arrow then when you press it you can find out yourself that your tinker-cad design was a hole .
Thank you !!!I hope you understand !!!!!

See you next time .....

No comments:

Post a Comment