Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Abstract Art

WALA;Technology people use for abstract art 

Today's blog is about.....................

Abstract Art  

This is the step three of learning about Abstract Art and you can see what I've learn so far about this .What I learn from this lesson was technology pictures and how they use .For example , ladder ,how can we use it ?, Ladder is something that you climbed on  it when you can't reach something higher .That is a example of what we've been talking about all this time .

Image result for painting brush use for abstract art

What I found challenging how important was pieces of technology are and also how helpful and useful was technology are. For example , painting brush without a panting brush you can't coloured your picture , that why technology always had a purpose .That is my example refer to what I found challenging .

Related image


 If you learn anything from my blog you can add a comment it is free to comment .......

Thank you .....

                           πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜See you next time😏😏😏

No comments:

Post a Comment