Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Te Tuhi

WALA; Abstract painting and how it is look like and will use colour , shape                   ,pattern and scale to create our abstract painting inspire by technology.

Today's blog is about .......... 

Our trip at Te Tuhi art gallery

Today is the fourth day learning about abstract art and today is a difference learning about new things about Abstract Art. Today we went to Te Tuhi gallery and I can tell you how nice and how important was Te Tuhi gallery is . The important of Te Tuhi gallery is help us about technological that people in the past used like camera .What I've learn from this lesson I've learn so much more but one thing don't angry if it to long .I've learn pieces of technology that people use to make abstract art ,another thing I've how people in Africa I'm not sure about the country and how people in Africa  build their own company to improve their country and also they build their company to make children food . Another thing I've learn was at the JESUS side like that is not the named of the room but I called it JESUS because only the named of JESUS in it and the name of the girl who create it . The named of the girl who create JESUS was Jasmine and I'm sorry I don't know the her last name . She make JESUS with a lot of  sugar to create this and the reason why she create it in sugar because Jasmine family they work in a sugar farm .

Now I'm going back to my Abstract Art work the connection of technology to abstract art was without the difference pieces of technology you can't make abstract art . We can make Abstract art by using shape, colour and texture to make a abstract art and also is to tear the art apart . What I found challenging was how to make a abstract art an
d how technology what so important to abstract art because without a piece of technology you can do anything and that was I said before .



How I make my Abstract art . My Abstract Art was too ugly I can tell it because when I first start I know that my abstract art will go wrong  . The colour I used for my Abstract art were red , yellow ,grey and blue , the reason why I picked red and blue because it's remind me of my culture flag that why I picked red and blue but yellow is my another favourite colour  and grey I just used it to make it four colours . This our the steps to make abstract art .







  • First - Draw four difference piece of technology like T.V , laptop, calculator , and also remote controller I'm not sure about the name of the technology but it alright .
  • Second -After you draw piece of technology then draw lines on your a3 paper but only four lines ,means four lines your gonna draw on your a3 paper .
  • Third - After that then chose four Primary colour and that thing I told you before witch is Red ,blue ,grey and yellow.
  • Fourth - When your work is done then you can dry it and that is it .

Now you learn how to make the abstract art work .

Many thanks and don't forget to comments!

And See you next time .............

No comments:

Post a Comment