Pages

Monday, October 15, 2018

My holiday


My first blog reflection for Term 4 2018....

about my holiday 

Image result for ladybug and cat noirImage result for white sundayFaakalofa atu the reason why I say said that because this week is all about Niue an language . When it's was my last day at school i feel happy because we're going to rest and have some fun with my family , but when I get home my mum told me to clean my room and start doing the mea'ai / food on that hour I know that my holiday will be not good and no more fun for my holiday.My first  day in holiday was
 boring, I'm honest because we're just stay home and doing nothing . Something that it's kind of fun but not really was watching movie and the movie I watched was a cartoon movie it's kind of fun because theirs lot of funny thing that I watch.But there's only one thing that interesting to me during my holiday and it was  White Sunday . Some of my class didn't know what White Sunday  means because some of them don't go to church . White Sunday is more fun for me and friends at church and also White Sunday it special for kids that why it's important to me .



What I'm looking forwards for this term is how my altitude will be and I wanted my English to be more better than the last term term  .What I wanted to improve for this term is blogging because last term I never do my blog  but know on I'm working hard to do it ,and also I wanted to improve my English because my English is not good and thank you Akih for making sure that my English is correct so thanks ,and the other interest thing is the last term for my best friend in this school and I'm feel sad about her specially she's not going to Tamaki primary but she's going to Pakulanga college .  Also I wanted to work hard for my work to get done and be responsible .And that what I wanted to improve and what I'm looking forwards too.
but I'm sorry that I don't have any photo refers to my holiday ........

πŸ˜ƒDon't forget to comments it's free to comments .. πŸ˜ƒ


No comments:

Post a Comment