Pages

Monday, October 15, 2018

My first day at school for this term

My blog for today is about .......

😊😊😊My first at school😊😊😊

finding nemo school GIFhappy joy GIFI had lot's of fun thing during my first day at school . The reason why I enjoy my first day it's because I saw my friends and also I'm back for my learning , some people said that learning is boring and I said that if you give it a try you will know how fun and how interesting learning is and how helpful it will be .Well my first day at school was lots of fun and what is fun's that our first blog we were tidy up our class room and something different happening for this term because all the student should be wearing a sun hat and my friend never told me about this but I just find out . So my another thing that I enjoy was my first day of doing Maths and it was fun starting a new learning outcome for this term for Maths and my another thing that I enjoy was the weekly Quiz because last term I never had a high point for my quiz I only got 7 out of 21 but now on I've got 14 out of 20 the reason why I can't have any thing full marks because I don't know anything about New Zealand because I'm not a Maori or a  New Zealand girl I'm just came from Samoan and also I can't watch any News at home because we have no WiFi . And my last thing that I enjoy was our rugby touch because game are fun for me and also rugby touch is my another favourite game but it kind of scary but I try my best to play with it . So yeah I like my first day at school for this term .....
i missed you so much GIFWhat I'm sad about it it was my friend this is her last term but I'm gonna miss you and hopefully you have a great friend over there..

😊😊So don't forget to comment and it free to answer your question 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment