Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Abstracts art

WALA; Technology that we use in abstracts                          artist ......

            Today I blog about ................

😊😊Abstract art 😊😊

Image result for abstract artImage result for abstract artToday we had a art  and it our first time doing this for this term  also it was great . The focus of this lesson is that abstract art can be make buy shape, texture and other element of art . When I first begin our lesson I found something that I enjoy from this lesson and it's was sharing our knowledge with others and also the teacher . For me I ashamed to share my ideas in front of the class because I thought that the class will laugh at me and it also make me shy, but every time when we do our lesson I always had this feeling in me that why I can't explain my feelings when we had a discussion  ,only if they picked all the class to stand up and we share what we know and what we had in mind that the specific moment that I can't share anything I had in my mind I can spread out my idea more further  . Buy the way lets go back to our title. What I enjoy in this lesson  that I can share my thought to everybody and also my teacher , and also I can imagine what is abstract art is .Another thing that I like about abstract it is make my mind fast, like when our teacher picked us we should know what we need to say and it   a helpful way to keep your learning improved .....






Image result for abstract artWhat I don't like it in these lesson it me angry because our house like Tobruk's house didn't get any tokens and now I know that scary is not a good thing because theirs nothing you can have if you don't scared or shy . What I found challenging during our lesson ,when I didn't know what's abstract art look like for me who don't know how to abstract art look like ,so all we need to do is listen and learn something from others who know's how to work it out during the discussion . During this term i had a good start because it nice and also it nice to be nice and to be good friend to other . Oh! I'm mansion our explanation writing in my art side .........
For example of our art  work and for what we did;
  • shape                                              
  • texture
  • pattern
  •  drawing 
  • colourful
  • element of art 
  • lines 
  • form
  • value
That all I memorise from our lesson today .........
Image result for enjoy
HOPE YOU ENJOY !
 
Feel free to comment ..........

💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 See you next time💛💛💛💛💛 




No comments:

Post a Comment