Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Maths


WALT; Read decimal to three places.
SC;I can read decimals to three places 
        I can explain the value of the number 
Today's blog is about ..................

          Decimal       


Image result for decimal place valueToday we had a Maths and it's about decimal . When we first start our lesson I thought  that it going to be boring, but when we start like starting doing our activity I feel something that it feels like I'm learning something from our lesson . Maths is a different subject that has use number and also they solve problem with number , and also Maths  is quite confusing me sometimes if the person who explain how she/he solved the problem without being specific for how you solved the problem . So let go back to our title and what I've learn and what I found challenging and many more .....
Image result for Maths

What I found challenging is that you need to remember where to put number specially decimal number because it has two different side and two different number and also they both had different names .What I enjoy during our lesson I know why and where do we put the decimal point so will you relax sorry for that ,,
    Image result for decimal place value and number on it
  • First we need to know if the place value of number when we but number in order ; 
  • In the right side of the decimal point it calls fraction/part of a number and the left side of the decimal point it calls whole number ..
  • Second we need to named different places 
  • Whole number side which is the left side of the decimal point the number/ the first number on the left side of the decimal point and the name is ones after then tens after tens then hundreds and the right side of the decimal point and the first place and it call tenths then hundredths then thousandths .
  • The reason why it start from tenths it because the more you divide something the more it's goes little . 

 😏 😏So do you understand ? 😏😏

write me a comment it will be great to answer your question....


HOPE YOU ENJOY !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment