Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Secret friend




Secret Friends


Hi everyone, last week half of the Kia Manawanui syndicate went to the library and we get library books which are your novel book. For me, I only picked one book because I spend my whole time searching for my favorite book but sadly I can't find it. Then I decided to look for another book then I find this special book called "Secret Friends". I didn't know that the bok I chose could be interesting like that. When I came up to the librarian she just said that that book is so good and special, I take her word but when we get to back to class I then Mr. Jay send us a Solo Presentation about our novel book and he said to complete only slide three but then I did. 










I didn't found this activity hard because we just have to write down what you need to know 
and what do you think about the title in your novel book.  What I enjoy during this task was that Ms. Hauschild was a very helpful teacher and she also help us with our work. 




Related image





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is my blog post for today.

Feel free to comments down below. 
(Bring some feedback; Bye )


No comments:

Post a Comment