Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Maths

Maths work.
WALT- Multiply big numbers

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog. Today in the Kia Manawanui syndicate we split up into two groups and I'm in group 1, we went to Room 9 and start our lesson. Mr. Jay plans to do Maths with us ( which is my favorite subject), I didn't know that we're doing Maths because I thought we're doing Reading but then Mr. Jay start writing numbers on the board then I guess we're doing Maths. 
Image result for maths
I found this task easy because I know how to solve the Problems. WhatI found challenging is making my frien
ds understand the strategies and that also make me confuse their question. I would like to say thank you to Mr. Jay for making me understand again when my friends were confusing me by their question.

Thank you for reading my blog 
See you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faafiu,

    Wow! I didn't know that your favourite subject is Maths and also I hope that someday your friend will understand your strategies . By the way I hope you also share me how you confuse about your friend. feedback maybe next time you have to add more of photo. but that is great seeing you having fun about Maths. That is amazing Faafiu!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you just realize. How awesome,,,

    ReplyDelete