Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2019

My learning pathway.

My learning pathway for this year. 

WALT; choose five goals for this year and when are you're going to achieve those goals. 

This week we have been looking on five goals you had for this year and when are you going to achieve those goals. The activities we did is that we chose five best goals that you had for this year and draw it on the piece of artwork that Mis Aireen and Mr. Jay gave it to us. After that then we create a DLO and present why you choose this goal and how are you going to achieve these goals. What I learn from these activities was that if you try to achieve any goals you have to try your best to get to that goal and keep practicing how to get to the goal that you what to achieve. What I found challenging was drawing my goals on the piece of artwork.

So here is my learning pathway. Hope you enjoy.



Here is my work.
(You can zoom in if you can't see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment