Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

My old fashion car.

Technology 
WALT- create or design something that supposed to be special and useful.

In technology, I'm in hard material in hard material I made an old fashion car. I chose this object because I would like to do something for my brothers birthday. I'm making this object special for him when we're presenting our gift for him. When we were starting in Hard material, Sir(I forgot his name) said that we have to draft our 8 design that will definitely work on the woods and when Sir sign on your piece of work then you have to choose why is it important and how is it be special which is I already told you above. 

These are someone's 8 design 

Then you get started on the final drawing after that then you are now going to put your drawing on the woods. What I found challenging was cutting the woods it's taking longer to cut them. And what I enjoy was having a race with Lydia by cutting the woods. I would like to say thank you to the teacher of hard material cause without him I can't do anything so thank you. And also My friends in hard material I can see Stanley improving his drawing and always I would like to say that Carra is so creative on how she figured out how to draw a Piano. 
Thank you, my friends.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And also a big thank you to the ordines who had been reading my blog.

Thank you and don't forget to comment on my blog post.

Feel free!!




No comments:

Post a Comment